Camuso CPA was one of the first CPA firms that has been working with cryptocurrency investors since 2016. We were the first firm to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for professional services.
While many new CPA’s and tax preparers are scrambling to learn about cryptocurrency taxes and accounting, our firm has navigated the cryptocurrency tax landscape as it has developed since the beginning.
Whether you are just getting started with cryptocurrency investing or business, are using decentralized exchanges, investing in NFTs, generating NFTs, algorithmic trading, mining, staking or anything in between our team as seen it all and has you covered.
Camuso CPA has the skills and depth of service to address even your most complex business, investment and personal cryptocurrency accounting needs.
We can help you accurately account for all of your transactions regardless of the volume or nature. Additionally, we can help you accurately prepare and file your tax returns. We can also assist you with cryptocurrency tax planning.
We help people with these common issues:
- Your portfolio is getting too complicated
- Your current CPA doesn’t understand your cryptocurrency filing requirements
- Your current CPA’s processes and workflows are outdated
- Your CPA doesn’t file your tax returns accurately or on time and it’s impacting your bottom line
- Your CPA doesn’t have a tax planning system for cryptocurrency and NFT investors and businesses
Cryptocurrency portfolio assessments and consultations
Reduced Tax Liabilities
Increased Understanding of tax landscape as it applies to your business and/or portfolio
Accurate accounting and audit trails
We offer industry specific expertise
We are entrepreneur focused
We are a technology focused firm